Introducing the GTBank Affiliate Program (I-Refer). Your Opportunity to make passive income with GT Bank wherever you are.
iRefer is a GTBank affiliate program set up for their existing customers and to reward them for inviting their friends, families, and colleagues to open and maintain a GT Bank accounts.
What this means, is that (You) as an existing customer of Guarantee Trust Bank, you will be paid a certain fee directly into your account, whenever you refer someone to open a bank account with GT Bank.
To begin, there are certain rules you need to know:
You must be an active GTBank account holder to introduce prospective customers for referrals.
And only the following GTBank (Referral Accounts) can be opened under the scheme:
- GTCrea8 eSavers Account
- GTSave Account
- GTInstant Account
- Current Account
Once you are familiarized with the above requirements, you can now proceed with the next step on registering on GTBank affiliate program.
How To Register For (iRefer) GTBank Affiliate Program
To refer family, friends, or a business partner, download the iRefer form Here. Complete and submit the iRefer form via any of the following channels:
- GTBank Internet Banking Platform or
- GTBank branches nationwide
After you have submitted the application form to either of the options listed above:
- An i-Refer code will be generated for every person you refer.
- Your referred family/friend will receive an e-mail prompting them to open a GTBank account.
- You receive a cash reward of N100 for every successful referral you make.
Hmm… just N100? From a bank like GTB is a bit stingy I will say. But think of it, you can refer as many people as you want and the reward goes on and on.
For you to gain the cash reward in the GTBank affiliate program, you must meet the following conditions:
- The correct Referral Code must be used in opening the Referral Account
- A GTBank Naira MasterCard must be collected and activated by the prospect i.e. your referral candidate
- The prospect must carry out at least one transaction on the Referral Account; and
- The Referral Account must have been active for a minimum period of one (1) month from the date it was opened.
Now I believe you now understand all it takes to enroll into the GTBank affiliate program. You should ensure that your referrals always use the right referral code when opening their account to receive your money.